Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default New Sony viewfinder component

Simon960 wrote:

Hi,

My Grandma has just given me an old JVC camcorder that was her late
husbands. It has been stored in a cold garage and the view finder has
lost it's colour.

I have opened it up and found the component details as below but I've
searched on Google and RS and can't find the part anywhere. Where
should I be looking for this part?

Sony
LCX0058K-8
630D99K

Many thanks for your help on this

Simon

Are you sure the viewfinder was color to start with? Just because
the camera is color doesn't mean the viewfinder is. if it is a LCD, and
displaying a good B&W image, but is supposed to be in color there are
other problems.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell