Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Ditch the old broken stuff - GET A FREE Wii!

Guys, i'm new here and want to contribute so i thought i'd start with a

post about my free wii which i got on launch day. Basically back in
october i signed up to one of those free giveaway websites where you
have to sign people up under you and then the company send you a free
something or other. All i did was get a few of my mates to sign up, i
needed 10 for a wii, some of them wouldn't do it - a crispy £5 note
sorted that out though, and in about two weeks i had enough referals to

claim my free wii. So i submitted my form to get my Free Wii and within

a day i had conformation of when i would get the Wii! To my absolute
suprise and delight that day was release day!
So on rolled the 8th December and it actually turned up! City Link
delivered it before 1pm and i had my self a free wii on release day!

I thought i'd share my experience with everyone here so check out my
site, its dead basic and a bit lame at the moment but it's just
explaining how to get a free Wii.

www.free-stuff-4-me.co.uk

Click on the links on the page to get taken to the Free Wii site which
i got my free wii from. I'm trying to get another one for my girlfriend

so if you do want to get a free wii please click on the links
throughout the page to get re-directed to my referal page on the Free
Wii site so i can get a few more referalls. I only need 4 more at the
moment!

It's easy and fun!
Check it out!

www.free-stuff-4-me.co.uk

Cheers
And have a merry Christmas and New year.

WWW.FREE-STUFF-4-ME.CO.UK

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Ditch the old spam - but why wee?

dumb spam snipped.

Its a strange marketing campaign that thinks the way to sell a product
is to call it 'wee.'

NT

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

savavoom wrote:

Guys, report my spam, with full headers to:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Dec 26, 10:47 am, "savavoom" wrote:
Guys, i'm new here and want to contribute so i thought i'd start with a

post about my free wii which i got on launch day.

So you decided to "contribute" er should I say SPAM a bunch of
newsgroups with this horse hockey. No thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
dumb spam snipped.

Its a strange marketing campaign that thinks the way to sell a product
is to call it 'wee.'

Better than getting people to eat Cheese Whiz?

Free stuff dept... Al A. Metalworking 1 May 20th 05 04:29 AM
nearly free stuff - william_b_noble Metalworking 2 April 7th 05 01:04 PM
Completely Free stuff, come in and get them Huayi Dong Home Ownership 3 December 7th 04 11:22 AM
Totally Free Stuff, Come get them. Huayi Dong Home Ownership 2 August 26th 04 03:02 AM