Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TEK 2225 Service Manual Request.

Hi...
Does anyone have or know where I can find a free pdf download of this
manual. I was given one of these scopes and am looking to fix it up
to donate to my son's high school physics class.

If anyone would help out, it would be appreciated.
Thanks -
-jim
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jim Flanagan wrote in
:

http://bama.sbc.edu/tektroni.htm ??

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:
Jim Flanagan wrote in
:

Hi...
Does anyone have or know where I can find a free pdf download of this
manual. I was given one of these scopes and am looking to fix it up
to donate to my son's high school physics class.

If anyone would help out, it would be appreciated.
Thanks -
-jim

http://bama.sbc.edu/tektroni.htm ??

Thanks, Jim...
I already checked there. They only have the operations manual.
Is there another model which is similar enough, so that if I find
it's service manual that it would suffice in helping me repair mine?

Take care - Jim