Chris

Default Online TEK 466 Service Manual Needed

Does anyone have an online version of the TEK 466 Service manual with
the Circuit Descriptions that Jim recommends? I would bet these things
are available in Adobe PDF format.

I would be grateful to anyone who has an online manual, if they would
be kind enough to e-mail it to me.

Thank You,
-Chris
David Gersic

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:53:11 GMT, Chris chris1@oupower_dot_com wrote:
Does anyone have an online version of the TEK 466 Service manual with
the Circuit Descriptions that Jim recommends?

You'll probably have to buy a copy. When I got my Tek 'scope, I went
looking for a manual for it. I found several people that have large
archives of Tek documentation, but they're not busy scanning it in,
converting it to PDF format, and giving it away. They're selling copies.

You might try:

http://www.reprise.com/host/tektronix/home/default.asp
http://www.vaxxine.com/phil/scopes/test.htm

for some information. I ended up buying copies of the manuals I needed from
David Giacomo:

http://www.geocities.com/david_digiacomo/manavail.html

for what I thought was a fair price, with quick shipping and no hassles. If
I was looking for a Tek manual, I'd start with him. Google will turn up
lots of other people selling copies of Tek documentation, some of which
might also be good people to deal with. David was simply the first to get
back to me and had prices I thought were fair.

Lots of Tek stuff turns up on eBay. You could also watch there for the
manual you're looking for. If you're not in any particular hurry, or you
want an original instead of a copy, this may be your best bet.

--
| David Gersic |
| Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? |
TekMan

chris1@oupower_dot_com (Chris) wrote in message . com...
Does anyone have an online version of the TEK 466 Service manual with
the Circuit Descriptions that Jim recommends? I would bet these things
are available in Adobe PDF format.

I would be grateful to anyone who has an online manual, if they would
be kind enough to e-mail it to me.

Thank You,
-Chris

See my comments on logsa.army.mil and http://www.teknetelectronics.com