Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default T.V ( No display )

Good Day..

Have anyone knows what seem to be the problem? And can give me
tips how to troubleshoots Sonny TV 25" model KV-25FX1? When i turn on
the power theres no display on the screen, i can adjust the volume,
change channel and select either tv or video but theres no any display
on the screen..I can hear only the audio that confirm all the key
button is working ( for ex..when i adjust the volume and change
channel).

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

donskister wrote:

Good Day..

Have anyone knows what seem to be the problem? And can give me
tips how to troubleshoots Sonny TV 25" model KV-25FX1? When i turn on
the power theres no display on the screen, i can adjust the volume,
change channel and select either tv or video but theres no any display
on the screen..I can hear only the audio that confirm all the key
button is working ( for ex..when i adjust the volume and change
channel).

there are several ways to land in hospital lurking inside tvs, plus a
couple of ways to land in a coffin, so if yuo dont know where to begin
I'd leave it alone.

If and only if you do know the risks and how to not get caught by them,
I'd start by looking at the supply lines, listen for EHT, then check
the tube electrode voltages.

NT

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

donskister ha escrito:

Good Day..

Have anyone knows what seem to be the problem? And can give me
tips how to troubleshoots Sonny TV 25" model KV-25FX1? When i turn on
the power theres no display on the screen, i can adjust the volume,
change channel and select either tv or video but theres no any display
on the screen..I can hear only the audio that confirm all the key
button is working ( for ex..when i adjust the volume and change
channel).

resolder CRT heater cables /joints .
take it to a tech if that makes no sense-

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

ILL be visiting my friend again this week to check it again..thanks for
your tips to check it. Im doing research and studying all about TV to
help me to repair it i know that it will easier for me to repair that
if you help me guys thru your experience I really have little
experience to repair a TV but i had experience to repair other
electronic equipment and also I have good background education
regarding to electronics principles ..Hope you guide me guys...thanks