Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default BEKO 12.7 Line transformer??

Got this 21" set with chassis BEKO 12.7 . came in with duff line
transformer (LOPTX) - charred and emitted smoke when powered up.
reference number on its side: TLF158E-06C 3817 A

checked the HR diemen ref and the 3817 corresponds to HR7503.

Got it, fitted it, but the set didn't start up from standby. B+ gets to
the LOPTX but nothing at the HOT collector- something going amiss
somewhere. have checked for shorts on the ps outputs and other lines
off the LOPTX (vertical etc) - seem ok.

Don't know if the HR ref was the correct one ( but beko is listed under
hr7503) or the replacement is simply duff.
perhaps some kind soul could check which is the reference number of the
LOPTX on this chassis; on my schematic nothing is printed. Then I can
double check the HR list

cheers
-B.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

b ha escrito:

Got this 21" set with chassis BEKO 12.7 . came in with duff line
transformer (LOPTX) - charred and emitted smoke when powered up.
reference number on its side: TLF158E-06C 3817 A

checked the HR diemen ref and the 3817 corresponds to HR7503.

Got it, fitted it, but the set didn't start up from standby. B+ gets to
the LOPTX but nothing at the HOT collector- something going amiss
somewhere. have checked for shorts on the ps outputs and other lines
off the LOPTX (vertical etc) - seem ok.

Don't know if the HR ref was the correct one ( but beko is listed under
hr7503) or the replacement is simply duff.
perhaps some kind soul could check which is the reference number of the
LOPTX on this chassis; on my schematic nothing is printed. Then I can
double check the HR list

cheers
-B.

FOR THE RECORD: HR8484