Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A Site to Learn Monitor

Hi, I am looking for a site I can learn about monitor, which can give
me a details explanations about how its work, how to diagnostic a
problem and then to solved them.

I expect a free site, but any information's would be appreciated.

Thanks

( agus waluyo )

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"agus waluyo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi, I am looking for a site I can learn about monitor, which can give
me a details explanations about how its work, how to diagnostic a
problem and then to solved them.

What is 'monitor'?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Monitor : PC Monitor , things like television but it's display the
signal out from the PC

On Oct 20, 10:18 am, "Homer J Simpson" wrote:
"agus waluyo" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Hi, I am looking for a site I can learn about monitor, which can give
me a details explanations about how its work, how to diagnostic a
problem and then to solved them.What is 'monitor'?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/monitor7.htm
http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/monfaq.htm

--
znark

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"agus waluyo" wrote in
oups.com:

Monitor : PC Monitor , things like television but it's display the
signal out from the PC

OK, you want to learn about CRT monitor or LCD monitor?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

both of them if it possible

On Oct 20, 11:44 am, Jim Land
wrote:
"agus waluyo" wrote groups.com:

Monitor : PC Monitor , things like television but it's display the
signal out from the PCOK, you want to learn about CRT monitor or LCD monitor?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

What is 'monitor'?

I think it's a lizard or some kind of desert creature.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"agus waluyo" wrote in
oups.com:

Hi, I am looking for a site I can learn about monitor, which can give
me a details explanations about how its work, how to diagnostic a
problem and then to solved them.

I expect a free site, but any information's would be appreciated.

google "how monitor works". First result:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/monitor.htm

plus 58 million more results.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jim Land wrote in
. 3.44:

"agus waluyo" wrote in
oups.com:

Hi, I am looking for a site I can learn about monitor, which can give
me a details explanations about how its work, how to diagnostic a
problem and then to solved them.

I expect a free site, but any information's would be appreciated.

google "how monitor works". First result:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/monitor.htm

plus 58 million more results.

.........and 95% of it absolute junk unless you use Google's Advanced
Search.

..........Howstuffworks.com isn't exactly a premier site to direct
someone towards who along with his "how it works" request also requested
"how to diagnose and how to solve", is it?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"agus waluyo" wrote in
oups.com:

Hi, I am looking for a site I can learn about monitor, which can give
me a details explanations about how its work, how to diagnostic a
problem and then to solved them.

I expect a free site, but any information's would be appreciated.

Someone else mentioned the Sam's FAQ....great info.

You might want to check out this site for TV troubleshooting tips etc (it
also has a link to the Sam's FAQ too):

http://www.highlandelectrix.fsnet.co.uk/index2.html