Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair

Default Skippy and his friends, training for their next attack...

Spamfree wrote:

L. you are so stupid. Hey guys, come over HERE and see what stupidity
Terrell and L. pull!

He's a putrid SOB, to be certain, but about as gutless as a cleaned
catfish.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:
Spamfree wrote:

L. you are so stupid. Hey guys, come over HERE and see what stupidity
Terrell and L. pull!

He's a putrid SOB, to be certain, but about as gutless as a cleaned
catfish.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.antiques.radio+phono/browse_frm/thread/b55beafe5bb16088/b4f0538b235616bd?lnk=st&q=2SnQg.137149$Ai5.1717494 @weber.videotron.net&rnum=1&hl=en&

I saw that last bit in Syl's original post, too...

Hay Sylvain, you a troll?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Ken Ken is offline

Is all this really related to radio in any way? There must be a forum
where people like this can spread their venom, and compete with the
other super foul mouth professional red necks . Spare us. Ken

Steven wrote:

Steven wrote:

Spamfree wrote:

L. you are so stupid. Hey guys, come over HERE and see what stupidity
Terrell and L. pull!

He's a putrid SOB, to be certain, but about as gutless as a cleaned
catfish.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.antiques.radio+phono/browse_frm/thread/b55beafe5bb16088/b4f0538b235616bd?lnk=st&q=2SnQg.137149$Ai5.1717494 @weber.videotron.net&rnum=1&hl=en&

I saw that last bit in Syl's original post, too...

Hay Sylvain, you a troll?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:

Steven wrote:

Spamfree wrote:

L. you are so stupid. Hey guys, come over HERE and see what stupidity
Terrell and L. pull!

He's a putrid SOB, to be certain, but about as gutless as a cleaned
catfish.

Gutless? Boy - you can't run or hide - FAR enough to say that. Remember -
with each push of your door bell button or knock on your door - you best be
asking yourself - should I answer it? As was said before - it won't be the
Avon lady in this case - even tho she is a frequent traveler to your door
for your pussyfied looks. I'll show you who is "gutless". You low life piece
of ****. You want to talk about a cleaned catfish! Your balls which you
wanted eaten, will be shoved down YOUR throat. You shouldn't **** with those
you don't know - you can get hurt.

As I told you before SCUMbag - I've found others lost for years who owed
thousands, finding you will be equally as easy. I've got more records at my
disposal than you can dream of. And ya know what - I won't even let you
know I'm on my way. You'll see me when I arrive at your door. Will I be the
Pizza man, Salesman, cab driver or some such similar - even if appearing to
have the wrong address to you? You'll never know. I wouldn't be ordering out
for deliveries, that is for sure. Knock knock! Then again - going out can be
equally as hazardous. That ass kicking is definately over due. I'll have to
see if my single knock out punch still works. It hasn't failed me yet! Oh
STEVEN - come here BOY - I want to try it out on YOU. I'm going to own you
like a slave - boy. You cross dressing sick c*&k S*&ker.

You think your funny - talking **** to a GROUP of people and think you can
continue getting away with it. YOUR day WILL come. And for what it is
worth - ASS HOLE - an "ASS KICKING" is not a "major" crime. I'll be happy to
pay the fine if caught. It would be worth it to see your ass laying there
with your teeth knocked out.
I've gotten out of those fines before but hey, there's always a first time!
NO BIG DEAL. Once I show them the e-mail of your "ball eating" fantasy -
they'll probably throw the case out.

Gutless? Hahahahahahahahah...................... ROFLMAO.......... we shall
see.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Ken wrote:
Is all this really related to radio in any way? There must be a forum
where people like this can spread their venom, and compete with the
other super foul mouth professional red necks . Spare us. Ken

That's why it was crossposted. I've been doing some serious housework
all the while, and I had to prctically disassemble a bagless vac to
clean it (for the first time since I got it). I rarely had to work on a
Eureka F & G style or a Hoover. Give me a Sanitaire every time.

Steven wrote:

Steven wrote:

Spamfree wrote:

L. you are so stupid. Hey guys, come over HERE and see what stupidity
Terrell and L. pull!

He's a putrid SOB, to be certain, but about as gutless as a cleaned
catfish.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.antiques.radio+phono/browse_frm/thread/b55beafe5bb16088/b4f0538b235616bd?lnk=st&q=2SnQg.137149$Ai5.1717494 @weber.videotron.net&rnum=1&hl=en&

I saw that last bit in Syl's original post, too...

Hay Sylvain, you a troll?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

12 From: Spamfree - view profile
Date: Thurs, Sep 21 2006 5:45 am
Email: "Spamfree"
Groups: sci.electronics.repair, rec.antiques.radio+phono
Not yet ratedRating:
hide options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Steven wrote:

-
[...]

Reply » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

13 From: Spamfree - view profile
Date: Thurs, Sep 21 2006 6:02 am
Email: "Spamfree"
Groups: rec.antiques.radio+phono
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

KEN - THAT SCUM - isn't related to radio. Even if ya kill file her as
Mike
says, she comes back in other forms - like the venereal disease she is.
It
ends when "she" stops. You've obviously not had the occasion of a
personal
e-mail of her wanting you to side with her. The SHE/HE loves male
company
and tries to swoon anyone in to their corner that she can - like a
black
widow spider. Watch your balls, she has fantasies of people eating them
-
guess she wants a taste. The only one spreading any venom here is that
fag.
IF the little fag would cease, this **** wouldn't go on. IT has
perpetuated
it since I've been reading these groups and that's been a LONG time. IT
has
nothing of "radio" topic even on a GOOD day. IT sits here and type up
****
of a very delirious nature and then wonder why people jump down ITs
throat
or "trys" to ignore IT - neither which gets through to IT. IT is
screwed up
in the head and needs HELP. That ball less sicko has even called and
threatened women. IT isn't "man" enough to face a man. Problem is, I
know
some women who could kick the **** out of that scum - just as easy as a
man.
So, they still best be careful "which" woman they threaten.
That "scum" doesn't deserve to breathe the air of this planet. Back to
posting - all who've had to indulge that piece of **** in here - "have"

posted "on topic". The fag is the only one who hasn't been of any
value. IT
wouldn't know a tube from a SMD device. The little She/he is so
delusional -
it would shove a tube up their ass for excitement and eat the SMD to
get a
high.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ken wrote:

Is all this really related to radio in any way? There must be a forum
where people like this can spread their venom, and compete with the
other super foul mouth professional red necks . Spare us. Ken

All the little **** wants is attention of any type. I see she's
still blindly accusing me of things I have nothing to do with, in an
attempt to get me to respond, but she's not worth it. Just kill file
the ignorant bitch and ignore her tantrums that a six year old would be
ashamed of.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Reply » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

14 From: Michael A. Terrell - view profile
Date: Thurs, Sep 21 2006 6:10 am
Email: "Michael A. Terrell"

Spamfree wrote:

Gutless? Hahahahahahahahah...................... ROFLMAO.......... we shall
see.

Would you trim the cross posts to news:sci.electronics.repair ?
Skippy is trying to stir up more trouble, but it shouldn't have to
involve that group, too. Skippy posts BS to people asking for help,
like she knows something useful. There is a lot more traffic on that
group, and they have enough trolls already.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Reply » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

15 From: Spamfree - view profile
Date: Thurs, Sep 21 2006 6:13 am
Email: "Spamfree"
Groups: rec.antiques.radio+phono
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Sorry dude, I just noticed that myself when flipping through the news
groups! I seen and was like - WHAT THE HELL? I'll have to watch the
next
posts.

Spamfree wrote:

Gutless? Hahahahahahahahah...................... ROFLMAO.......... we
shall
see.

Would you trim the cross posts to news:sci.electronics.repair ?
Skippy is trying to stir up more trouble, but it shouldn't have to
involve that group, too. Skippy posts BS to people asking for help,
like she knows something useful. There is a lot more traffic on that
group, and they have enough trolls already.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Reply » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

16 From: Michael A. Terrell - view profile
Date: Thurs, Sep 21 2006 6:15 am
Email: "Michael A. Terrell"

Spamfree wrote:

Sorry dude, I just noticed that myself when flipping through the news
groups! I seen and was like - WHAT THE HELL? I'll have to watch the next
posts.

You could try to cancel the post before it propagates too far.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Reply » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

17 From: Spamfree - view profile
Date: Thurs, Sep 21 2006 6:23 am
Email: "Spamfree"
Groups: rec.antiques.radio+phono
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

I would, but in "that" area - I am a tad rusty in knowledge. I have
placed
an apology to the group. I didn't think the scum had the wherewithall
to do
that! Let it be a lesson to those in "this" group - how this SLUT -
SKIPPY
is trying to destroy the groups anyway IT can. It's not bad enough they

harass all in here, now IT is cross posting. It just goes to prove how
"little" "IT" has to offer the groups in any other "ON topic"
discussion.
I'll be sure to watch the headers before replying to the wonder slut -
again. I'm sorry THIS group has had to endure that crap.

Spamfree wrote:

Sorry dude, I just noticed that myself when flipping through the news
groups! I seen and was like - WHAT THE HELL? I'll have to watch the next
posts.

You could try to cancel the post before it propagates too far.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Reply » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

18 From: Michael A. Terrell - view profile
Date: Thurs, Sep 21 2006 6:27 am
Email: "Michael A. Terrell"

Spamfree wrote:

I would, but in "that" area - I am a tad rusty in knowledge.

With most browsers I've used you open the message, right click and
choose "Cancel this message".

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Reply » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

19 From: Steven - view profile
Date: Thurs, Sep 21 2006 6:27 am
Email: "Steven"
Groups: sci.electronics.repair, rec.antiques.radio+phono
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Ken wrote:
Is all this really related to radio in any way? There must be a forum
where people like this can spread their venom, and compete with the
other super foul mouth professional red necks . Spare us. Ken

That's why it was crossposted. I've been doing some serious housework
all the while, and I had to prctically disassemble a bagless vac to
clean it (for the first time since I got it). I rarely had to work on a

Eureka F & G style or a Hoover. Give me a Sanitaire every time.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

No more training needed.

Have cut and paste, will travel.

It's 8:30...

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

"Spamfree" wrote in message

Steven wrote:

Steven wrote:

Spamfree wrote:

[...]

Skippy/Steven/SCUMBAG/Balleater/Pervert/ETC..........

Tell you what - I am going to be looking your records up from here. I have
two isses to take care of here which "could" take about 6 months to clear.
After that - I am clear for a "hunting" expedition. By then I'll be armed
with some of your sick posts and enough Personal Info to find you and deal
with you.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Spamfree wrote:
"Spamfree" wrote in message

Steven wrote:

Steven wrote:

Spamfree wrote:

[...]

Are you going to jail or court for something?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Spamfree wrote:
"Spamfree" wrote in message

Steven wrote:

Steven wrote:

Spamfree wrote:

[...]

Here's one for my archive then, one that will stay a while.