Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Spamfree Spamfree is offline

Default Skippy and his friends, training for their next attack...

"Spamfree" wrote in message

Steven wrote:

Steven wrote:

Spamfree wrote:

L. you are so stupid. Hey guys, come over HERE and see what stupidity
Terrell and L. pull!

He's a putrid SOB, to be certain, but about as gutless as a cleaned
catfish.

Gutless? Boy - you can't run or hide - FAR enough to say that. Remember -
with each push of your door bell button or knock on your door - you best
be asking yourself - should I answer it? As was said before - it won't be
the Avon lady in this case - even tho she is a frequent traveler to your
door for your pussyfied looks. I'll show you who is "gutless". You low
life piece of ****. You want to talk about a cleaned catfish! Your balls
which you wanted eaten, will be shoved down YOUR throat. You shouldn't
**** with those you don't know - you can get hurt.

As I told you before SCUMbag - I've found others lost for years who owed
thousands, finding you will be equally as easy. I've got more records at
my disposal than you can dream of. And ya know what - I won't even let
you know I'm on my way. You'll see me when I arrive at your door. Will I
be the Pizza man, Salesman, cab driver or some such similar - even if
appearing to have the wrong address to you? You'll never know. I wouldn't
be ordering out for deliveries, that is for sure. Knock knock! Then
again - going out can be equally as hazardous. That ass kicking is
definately over due. I'll have to see if my single knock out punch still
works. It hasn't failed me yet! Oh STEVEN - come here BOY - I want to try
it out on YOU. I'm going to own you like a slave - boy. You cross dressing
sick c*&k S*&ker.

You think your funny - talking **** to a GROUP of people and think you can
continue getting away with it. YOUR day WILL come. And for what it is
worth - ASS HOLE - an "ASS KICKING" is not a "major" crime. I'll be happy
to pay the fine if caught. It would be worth it to see your ass laying
there with your teeth knocked out.
I've gotten out of those fines before but hey, there's always a first
time! NO BIG DEAL. Once I show them the e-mail of your "ball eating"
fantasy - they'll probably throw the case out.

Gutless? Hahahahahahahahah...................... ROFLMAO.......... we
shall see.

Skippy/Steven/SCUMBAG/Balleater/Pervert/ETC..........

Tell you what - I am going to be looking your records up from here. I have
two isses to take care of here which "could" take about 6 months to clear.
After that - I am clear for a "hunting" expedition. By then I'll be armed
with some of your sick posts and enough Personal Info to find you and deal
with you.