Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony KV20s42 TV sticky front buttons?

I have a Sony KV20s42 tv that has sticky buttons.
When i press + volume, the channel will go up(channel +). Both buttons
are next to each other.
I am pretty sure it is the buttons and i would like to take the board
out and clean the buttons.

Question: Is it easy to remove the board?I already got the service
manual.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Service manual will show how to remove the pcb, look for gunk aroung the
pushbuttons.
"David LEE" wrote in message
hi
http://www.sony.jp/products/overseas...lish/info.html