Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mitsubishi cs-2710ra vertical problem

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the TV fixed. Parts took a
while to come. It was bad chip LA7838, an open diode, couple of burned
1.2 ohm resitors, and a dozen of leaking caps. Thanks everyone for the
support and help and boo to nasayers.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ohmster wrote:

Seriously though, if the set is not fixed really soon with just a few last
things to do, consider cutting your losses and running on this. How much
more kicking can your heiny stand on this job?

Why don't you go create news:sci.electronics.throw.it.away so you can
play there with the other people who are too eager to quit every repair
attempt?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Congrats ladybug!

Leonard

ups.com...

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ohmster wrote:

Seriously though, if the set is not fixed really soon with just a few
last
things to do, consider cutting your losses and running on this. How
much
more kicking can your heiny stand on this job?

Why don't you go create news:sci.electronics.throw.it.away so you can
play there with the other people who are too eager to quit every repair
attempt?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

It has removed 5666 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!