Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default linux based amusement machines.

I recently heard there are linux based amusement machines, but I cannot
find anything on the net. Anyone knows something about these?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I just know about the software :
http://x.mame.net/

leopardus wrote:
I recently heard there are linux based amusement machines, but I cannot
find anything on the net. Anyone knows something about these?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

leopardus wrote:
I recently heard there are linux based amusement machines, but I cannot
find anything on the net. Anyone knows something about these?

Winderz boxen seem to amuse linux folk. :-)

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
*** Killfiling google posts: http//jonz.net/ng.htm
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"leopardus" ) writes:
I recently heard there are linux based amusement machines, but I cannot
find anything on the net. Anyone knows something about these?

And what does this have to do with repair?

You either ask in a linux newsgroup, or one of those newsgroups devoted
to arcade games, which seem to exist since every so often they crosspost
to here.

Michael

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default linux based amusement machines. (off topic)

leopardus wrote:
I recently heard there are linux based amusement machines, but I cannot
find anything on the net. Anyone knows something about these?

Yes, I've been working on one since Summer 2003. See my blog for more
information.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Visit my 'blog at
http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/