Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bad flybacks.

Anyone getting bad new generic flybacks from Mat? I had three out of
five shut down the T.V.'s if the G 2 wasn't set just so. Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The only aftermarket flybacks that I have found to be reliable and
consistently well made are the HR products. I certainly would not trust
anything from MAT.

Leonard

"Dani" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone getting bad new generic flybacks from Mat? I had three out of
five shut down the T.V.'s if the G 2 wasn't set just so. Dani.

It has removed 294 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message
The only aftermarket flybacks that I have found to be reliable and
consistently well made are the HR products. I certainly would not trust
anything from MAT.

Leonard

"Dani" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone getting bad new generic flybacks from Mat? I had three out of
five shut down the T.V.'s if the G 2 wasn't set just so. Dani.

It has removed 294 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Apparently some chassis ARE very fussy about G2 setting, but in any event I
agree entirely that HR are a good choice.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:
Anyone getting bad new generic flybacks from Mat? I had three out of
five shut down the T.V.'s if the G 2 wasn't set just so. Dani.

I use generic flybacks instead of OEM for RCAs only, as I've had lots
of new original RCA flybacks crap out within hours or weeks, and I've
gotten them from MAT with no problems. Philips TVs WILL shutdown if
the G2 is improperly adjusted, regardless of what flyback is in it.

John