Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ml ml is offline

Default hakko/metcal where buy?

hi

i am in the usa and need a Hakko solderstation and a desolder unit, prob
some smt tweeezers too

was thinking about hakko guessing it'd be cheeper than the metcals'
with my budget

anyway, so anyone know of a place w/good prices on the hakko

a good referb/used place is ok too

thanks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

ml wrote:
hi

i am in the usa and need a Hakko solderstation and a desolder unit, prob
some smt tweeezers too

was thinking about hakko guessing it'd be cheeper than the metcals'
with my budget

anyway, so anyone know of a place w/good prices on the hakko

a good referb/used place is ok too

thanks

Google "hakko soldering" (178,000 hits).
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ml ml is offline

In article U4Esg.3343$Th7.2446@trnddc05,
John - KD5YI wrote:

ml wrote:
hi

i am in the usa and need a Hakko solderstation and a desolder unit, prob
some smt tweeezers too

was thinking about hakko guessing it'd be cheeper than the metcals'
with my budget

anyway, so anyone know of a place w/good prices on the hakko

a good referb/used place is ok too

thanks

Google "hakko soldering" (178,000 hits).

that really wouldn't help me find a known good place, nor a place that
offers 'cheep/good' pricing,

even assuming all 'hits' were the sum total of all the 'good' places

that's why i posted, i was looking for some shared experience,
otherwise i do in fact know how to use 'goodle' etc

thanks so much for your help
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John - KD5YI wrote:

ml wrote:

hi

i am in the usa and need a Hakko solderstation and a desolder unit, prob
some smt tweeezers too

was thinking about hakko guessing it'd be cheeper than the metcals'
with my budget

anyway, so anyone know of a place w/good prices on the hakko

a good referb/used place is ok too

thanks

Google "hakko soldering" (178,000 hits).

that really wouldn't help me find a known good place, nor a place that
offers 'cheep/good' pricing,

even assuming all 'hits' were the sum total of all the 'good' places

that's why i posted, i was looking for some shared experience,
otherwise i do in fact know how to use 'goodle' etc

Why didn't you say you wanted to share experience? You go first.

thanks so much for your help

You're welcome.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

East Coast Transistor.
www.kenwoodparts.com

call them. They do not have everything they handle in their online catalog,
and they do sell Hakko.

Jammy
"ml" wrote in message
hi

i am in the usa and need a Hakko solderstation and a desolder unit, prob
some smt tweeezers too

was thinking about hakko guessing it'd be cheeper than the metcals'
with my budget

anyway, so anyone know of a place w/good prices on the hakko

a good referb/used place is ok too

thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Surprisingly, I found some good Hakko soldering equipment on sale at Fry's
Electronics here in Arlington, TX last week.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Matt J. McCullar" wrote in
et:

Surprisingly, I found some good Hakko soldering equipment on sale at
Fry's Electronics here in Arlington, TX last week.

Just checked Fry's Outpost and found four pages of Hakko!
http://tinyurl.com/qqtqe