Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geir Holmavatn

Default On Hitachi PJ-TX200 projector..

Hi,

Some times I'd like to have the possibility to freeze the picture or blank
it with my TX200, but as you already know there is no such options for this
model, neither at the remote nor at the projector itself.

However Hitachi has several other models which have these features and I
wonder if a Hitach remote control unit with freeze or blank picture buttons
will work with the TX200.

I assume that the features exist in the firmware but apparently Hitachi did
not judge it necessary to expose these as buttons as this is a home cinema
unit.

Can anyone confirm or deny this (or at least comment on it ;-)

I also wonder if anyone has seen a service manual or know how to get into
any service- or test modes for this projector.

Thanks for any comments

Geir

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geir Holmavatn

"Geir Holmavatn" skrev i melding

I just want to add that this projector is named HDP J52 in the US...

Geir