Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Boba

Default Philips Nike PSA220 MP3 Player

I TREID TO PUT A HOWARD STERN 130 MB ON MY PSA 220 BUT THE PORTABLE
DEVICE TURNED OFF.....
I TRIED TO GO BACK AND I COULDNT PUT HOWARD STERN ON THERE...IT WAS A
MP3 SOUND.

I CHECK MY MP3 PLAYER AND WHEN I TURN IT ON I GET THAT MESSAGE ON THE
SCREEN......

I HAVE MUSIC MATCH 8.0 FOR THE PSA...I ALSO TRIED 9.0 MUSICMATCH
BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW....

I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO AND I WAS ABOUT TO GO WORK OUT RIGHT NOW
TOO... PLEASE HELP.

when i go to my computer and go to flash (h) which is my psa and go to
properties...i checked the psa audio players usb device....and theres
this c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbsync.sys.....it's not digitally
signed.....i dont know if that matters or not...but
on the driver files i see their signed....which are c windows system32
drivers disk.sys and partmr.sys...they are signed...i'm just trying to
give more info....
whenever i turn on my psa i get the problem plese connect to
computer.... i cant use it anymore ... and i use this mp3 everyday.....
all day i been trying to look for a solution but nobody cant help
me.... and theres no tech support for this mp3 player.....i'm trying to
format it or anything so that i can erase what i have in the mp3....
please help me.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C

Boba wrote:
I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO AND I WAS ABOUT TO GO WORK OUT RIGHT NOW
TOO... PLEASE HELP.

Bin it, and buy a tape walkman. This stuff is obviously too much stress
for you and it looks like you are going to pop......

--
Adrian C