Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Hans O

Default Help me! I can't find a linear pot

Linear potentiometer. Made by Piher. 200 ohm, linear, bottom pcb mount,
40 mm standard sliding potentiometer. Could make due with a reasonably
close value and also solder lug. From old Wico test equipment I'm trying
to repair:

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~hosvoll/pics/LINEARPOT.JPG

Have the part number: PL-40WSPI201A2020 if it does any good. Point is
nobody's got them, not even Piher. I can order 2500 with a 12 week lead
time. Actually more like 16 weeks since the plant in Spain shuts down
for the mandatory 1 month vacation season. Gotta' love those Europeans.
Anybody got any ideas?

Hans O in Chicago