Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default power conditioning

This is probably an old question, but here it goes again.

I have recently bought a generator for emergency use. I want to
occasionally use it to power the tv and/or computer equipment. I have
read numerous posts that state some generators operate electronic
equipment ok and many that say it fried the electronics. So here's the
question: What type of power conditioning is best for interfacing the
generator power to electronics? UPS? Inverter? Other?

Enuf

Gun control vindicated Cliff Metalworking 45 February 1st 05 07:38 AM
pc power supply failure? Al Electronics Repair 9 January 23rd 05 11:15 PM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Repair 57 April 2nd 04 10:51 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM