Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
huangch

Default need information for "C1470 LM"

I am looking for information about C1470 LM.
The package is like a 4 pin TO-126.
It is in a servo motor control circuit.
The motor is Mabuchi EG-530KD-2B.

Can some one help me to find out what it is and what its replacement
is?
Thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Pooh Bear

huangch wrote:

I am looking for information about C1470 LM.
The package is like a 4 pin TO126

UPC1470LM

I'm too kind. You could have found it using Google and some imagination.
http://www.tranzistoare.ro/datasheets/166/500151_DS.pdf

I even found someone with stock ( it's an old part probably discontinued )
http://www.donberg.ie/descript/u/upc1470.htm

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Tim Schwartz

Good morning,

A similar motor (EG-530AD-2B) is available from suppliers like MCM
Electronics (www.mcmelectronics.com) as their part number 28-044. The
difference is likely to be the shaft length.

If the IC has failed, chances are good that the bearings are
worn out, and that the motor is drawing too much current because of
brush dust on the commutator. A motor like this is $5-10. I'd suggest
replacing it.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics