DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   need information for "C1470 LM" (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/161576-need-information-c1470-lm.html)

huangch May 15th 06 08:46 PM

need information for "C1470 LM"

I am looking for information about C1470 LM.
The package is like a 4 pin TO-126.
It is in a servo motor control circuit.
The motor is Mabuchi EG-530KD-2B.

Can some one help me to find out what it is and what its replacement
is?
Thanks.

Pooh Bear May 15th 06 09:11 PM

huangch wrote:

I am looking for information about C1470 LM.
The package is like a 4 pin TO126

UPC1470LM

I'm too kind. You could have found it using Google and some imagination.
http://www.tranzistoare.ro/datasheets/166/500151_DS.pdf

I even found someone with stock ( it's an old part probably discontinued )
http://www.donberg.ie/descript/u/upc1470.htm

Graham

Tim Schwartz May 16th 06 12:57 PM

need information for "C1470 LM"

Good morning,

A similar motor (EG-530AD-2B) is available from suppliers like MCM
Electronics (www.mcmelectronics.com) as their part number 28-044. The
difference is likely to be the shaft length.

If the IC has failed, chances are good that the bearings are
worn out, and that the motor is drawing too much current because of
brush dust on the commutator. A motor like this is $5-10. I'd suggest
replacing it.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics