Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Matt

Default Trouble shooting RCA TV p46731at

I have a RCA P46731AT Rear projection TV. One day the TV just would not turn
on. I have tried both the front switch and the remote. I took the back panel
off and inspected the fuse, looks great. I hear a slight wine as the supply
tries to turn on. I suspect that the supply is either at fault or there is
a short some where further down circuit. Does anyone know where I might be
able to find schematics and info on this set?

RCA 47" TV
Model: P46731AT
Chassis: PTK169PGA
Manufactured date: June 1994
Service number P46731AtlG1

Thanks,

Matt

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gary Smith

You can find schematics and repair tips he
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/equipment_mfg/RCA_2.html
Its the R2464d file.

Gary

Matt wrote:

I have a RCA P46731AT Rear projection TV. One day the TV just would
not turn on. I have tried both the front switch and the remote. I took
the back panel off and inspected the fuse, looks great. I hear a
slight wine as the supply tries to turn on. I suspect that the supply
is either at fault or there is a short some where further down
circuit. Does anyone know where I might be able to find schematics and
info on this set?
RCA 47" TV Model: P46731AT
Chassis: PTK169PGA
Manufactured date: June 1994
Service number P46731AtlG1

Thanks,

Matt

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Matt

Hello Gary,

I found the a file named r2456d.exe I didnt see the file r2464d. I did load
the exe and checked it for viruses or other junk. didnt see anything wrong
so I installed it. Looks like a nice little interface with section about
the rear projection tv. Is this info for my tv? Thanks for the help.

Matt