Posted to sci.electronics.repair
wefixpc

Default how much do you charge...

how much to you charge:
1. examine the power supply then 110 v to 230 volt.
2. take a old 15.8 g and install a brand new 80 g.
3. format it two 40 g
4. install xp
5. add 5 tools software.
6. install office.

7. install new cpu fan

8.I use compressor air gun and clean the whole motherboard.
then I blow dry it. and then disinfect once more.

bring it back to the owner,
reconnect
do the demonstration.

how much?????

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rheilly Phoull

wefixpc wrote:
how much to you charge:
1. examine the power supply then 110 v to 230 volt.
2. take a old 15.8 g and install a brand new 80 g.
3. format it two 40 g
4. install xp
5. add 5 tools software.
6. install office.

7. install new cpu fan

8.I use compressor air gun and clean the whole motherboard.
then I blow dry it. and then disinfect once more.

bring it back to the owner,
reconnect
do the demonstration.

how much?????

$3.50 and a kick in the crutch.
If ya dont know how to cost your time get out of business !!
--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias

wefixpc wrote:
how much to you charge:
1. examine the power supply then 110 v to 230 volt.
2. take a old 15.8 g and install a brand new 80 g.
3. format it two 40 g
4. install xp
5. add 5 tools software.
6. install office.

7. install new cpu fan

8.I use compressor air gun and clean the whole motherboard.
then I blow dry it. and then disinfect once more.

bring it back to the owner,
reconnect
do the demonstration.

how much?????

Don't forget the optical (CD or DVD) drives. They should be replaced or at
the least the lenses cleaned when the system has a major service, at least
if it's been over six months since the last service. Doesn't do anybody any
good if you do all that work, then have problems the next time you go to
load programs or rip CD's etc. Computer boxes are dusty places, and the fans
ensure that the dust WILL get into the optical drives.

Mark Z.

Mark Z.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mikey

wefixpc wrote:

how much to you charge:
1. examine the power supply then 110 v to 230 volt.
2. take a old 15.8 g and install a brand new 80 g.
3. format it two 40 g
4. install xp
5. add 5 tools software.
6. install office.

7. install new cpu fan

8.I use compressor air gun and clean the whole motherboard.
then I blow dry it. and then disinfect once more.

bring it back to the owner,
reconnect
do the demonstration.

how much?????

One million dollars and a nude picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sofie

wefixpc:
OK..... I am guessing that you had this itemized list of things done to
your computer by a repair shop.
HOW MUCH did they CHARGE YOU? ? ?
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"wefixpc" wrote in message ...

how much to you charge:
1. examine the power supply then 110 v to 230 volt.
2. take a old 15.8 g and install a brand new 80 g.
3. format it two 40 g
4. install xp
5. add 5 tools software.
6. install office.

7. install new cpu fan

8.I use compressor air gun and clean the whole motherboard.
then I blow dry it. and then disinfect once more.

bring it back to the owner,
reconnect
do the demonstration.

how much?????

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wefixpc:
I have read some of your other recent posts so I KNOW that you are NOT
in the computer repair business.
So the question I have for you is:

What were you charged for the repairs done to your computer?

electricitym
..
..

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rb

I would have bought a new computer,not worth fixing
a new one has more features,speed etc.

"wefixpc" wrote in message ...

how much to you charge:
1. examine the power supply then 110 v to 230 volt.
2. take a old 15.8 g and install a brand new 80 g.
3. format it two 40 g
4. install xp
5. add 5 tools software.
6. install office.

7. install new cpu fan

8.I use compressor air gun and clean the whole motherboard.
then I blow dry it. and then disinfect once more.

bring it back to the owner,
reconnect
do the demonstration.

how much?????

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Matt

Hello wefixpc,

how much to you charge:
1. examine the power supply then 110 v to 230 volt.
2. take a old 15.8 g and install a brand new 80 g.
3. format it two 40 g
4. install xp
5. add 5 tools software.
6. install office.
7. install new cpu fan

8.I use compressor air gun and clean the whole motherboard. then I
blow dry it. and then disinfect once more.

bring it back to the owner,
reconnect
do the demonstration.
how much?????

I am curious about the disinfection part and having to blow dry it ??!! Whats
going on their, I can understand dusting it out, but having to blow drying
something means getting it wet this doesnt sound very good. I just use an
air compressor with a two stage filter/ water separator. I hope its not
Lysol thats being used.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
wefixpc

just use an
air compressor with a two stage filter/ water separator. I hope it¡¦s not

I used level water vapour separator and the motherboard is moisted. so I
need to blow dry.