Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mike

Default sencore cr7000 crt setup

I hope someone can help me.. I have a sencore cr7000 crt restorer but i
done have a new setup book yet (ordered one today) and i have 2 crt's in
need of restoring
A90AEJ16X10
and 07MXC3
if someone has a new book and can send me the socket and setup info it would
really help me out..reply here or email
Thanks
Mike
www.startvappliance.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tom MacIntyre

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:19:16 GMT, "mike"
wrote:

I hope someone can help me.. I have a sencore cr7000 crt restorer but i
done have a new setup book yet (ordered one today) and i have 2 crt's in
need of restoring
A90AEJ16X10
and 07MXC3
if someone has a new book and can send me the socket and setup info it would
really help me out..reply here or email
Thanks
Mike
www.startvappliance.com

I am only familiar with the older CR-7 (I think it was). It had a
universal adapter which only required the identification of the heater
connections, G1, G2, and the 3 cathodes to enable the CRT to be tested
and restored/rejuvenated. Does the 7000 have anything like this?

Tom

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet

Mine is an older book, too, but it does have the setup for the A89AEJ16X. I
suspect that they are the same, other than the size.

have you contacted Sencore?

Leonard

wrote:

I hope someone can help me.. I have a sencore cr7000 crt restorer but i
done have a new setup book yet (ordered one today) and i have 2 crt's in
need of restoring
A90AEJ16X10
and 07MXC3
if someone has a new book and can send me the socket and setup info it
would
really help me out..reply here or email
Thanks
Mike
www.startvappliance.com

I am only familiar with the older CR-7 (I think it was). It had a
universal adapter which only required the identification of the heater
connections, G1, G2, and the 3 cathodes to enable the CRT to be tested
and restored/rejuvenated. Does the 7000 have anything like this?

Tom

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mike

your right mine has that crt also.. don't know how I missed that..thanks
I left 2 voice mails at sencore now response yet. new book should be here
soon I hope
mike