Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tom MacIntyre

Default sencore cr7000 crt setup

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:19:16 GMT, "mike"
wrote:

I hope someone can help me.. I have a sencore cr7000 crt restorer but i
done have a new setup book yet (ordered one today) and i have 2 crt's in
need of restoring
A90AEJ16X10
and 07MXC3
if someone has a new book and can send me the socket and setup info it would
really help me out..reply here or email
Thanks
Mike
www.startvappliance.com

I am only familiar with the older CR-7 (I think it was). It had a
universal adapter which only required the identification of the heater
connections, G1, G2, and the 3 cathodes to enable the CRT to be tested
and restored/rejuvenated. Does the 7000 have anything like this?

Tom