Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Charlie East

Default Heathkit crt tester

A while back there was a request for the manual on heathkit IT-5230 crt
tester, I found the manual, but now cant find the message from the person
needing it.
Anyone still have the message?
Charlie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 16:21:31 -0500, "Charlie East"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

A while back there was a request for the manual on heathkit IT-5230 crt
tester, I found the manual, but now cant find the message from the person
needing it.
Anyone still have the message?
Charlie

"Peter hancox" remote52 at hotmail dot com

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Charlie East

I dont think Peter was the one, He wants to buy one, The other person needed
a manual for a Heathkit CRT tester.
I have the manual if anyone can find the person
Charlie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael A. Terrell

http://www.heathkit.com

--
HELP! My sig file has escaped! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stan Blazejewski

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 02:28:46 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

bob kater wrote:

whatever happened to heathkit

http://www.heathkit.com

That's obviously not the same Heathkit the older generation of techs used to
know.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken Weitzel

wrote:

bob kater wrote:

whatever happened to heathkit

http://www.heathkit.com

That's obviously not the same Heathkit the older generation of techs used to
know.

Hi...

Try this one...

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

Ken

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stan Blazejewski

wrote:

bob kater wrote:

whatever happened to heathkit

http://www.heathkit.com

That's obviously not the same Heathkit the older generation of techs used to
know.

Hi...

Try this one...

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

Ken

Looks like a great resource for the Heathkit stuff 'if' the links worked.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael A. Terrell

wrote:

http://www.heathkit.com

That's obviously not the same Heathkit the older generation of techs used to
know.

It is the same company, but they only sell kits to the educational
market these days.

--
HELP! My sig file has escaped! ;-)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael A. Terrell

Stan Blazejewski wrote:

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 01:09:27 GMT, Ken Weitzel wrote:

Try this one...

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

Ken

Looks like a great resource for the Heathkit stuff 'if' the links worked.

They work just fine, if you follow the instructions. The main site
is limited to 10 users at a time. The mirror site has more bandwidth.
I leave it to you to find the link. ;-)

--
HELP! My sig file has escaped! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Alain Beguin

Ken Weitzel a écrit/wrote/schreef le/on/op 20/04/2006 H. Viktor ;

Try this one...

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

Ken

Thank you so much :-)

Found the service manual for my Hallicrafters SX-110 Receiver!

--
Alain Beguin www.alain-beguin.be (e-mail is there)
MesNews on Linux (Ubuntu 5.10) & VMplayer

Hardness tester Al MacDonald Metalworking 4 November 10th 05 06:43 PM
Continuity tester Brian UK diy 4 May 22nd 05 06:33 PM
Just talking about mains tester screw drivers BigWallop UK diy 13 January 4th 05 08:24 PM
HELP! Need Heathkit TC-1 Schematic (Tube Tester) Marc Electronics Repair 2 February 27th 04 08:38 PM
Heathkit Question Ralph Farr Electronics Repair 15 November 7th 03 06:46 PM