Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA)

if any question, please send mail us!!!!!!

Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA)

we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:
1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold,
carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask
2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle....
3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered
4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12
5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz
6) Minimum finished hole size .006"
7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004"
8) Max. panel size: 18" x 24"
9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125"
10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors
(Green,White,Black,Yellow,Red..)
11)operating costs (10 pieces ): 2 layers( about 0.048$/inch) 4
layers(about 0.096$/inch)

Lead times: 2 layers( 1 days, 3 days, 5 days) Ships next day.
4 layers( 2 days, 5 days, 7 days)
6 layers( 3 days, 5 days, 8 days)

we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

Min Qty 3pcs.

Company Name: Nanjing Xilun Printed Circuit Board Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao
Leave me a message
Address: 9 Changjiang Road, Nanjing City, JiangShu Province. China
Zip: 210016
Telephone: 86-025-8606 1148
Fax: 86-025-8695 7829
Website: http://www.njpcb.com
E-mail:

if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Website: http://www.njpcb.com