Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Splork

Default Need schematic for Hitachi Rasterops MC-8115 monitor

Brightness fluctuating. Otherwise excellent.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
inty's world

have you did any tension verify?
the b+ is correct?
the high tension?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eric H

"inty's world" wrote in message
oups.com...
have you did any tension verify?
the b+ is correct?
the high tension?

BUT HE DOESNT HAVE A CIRCUIT TO FIND OUT YHE VOLTAGES AND TEST POINTS DOES
HE?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Splork

I have not opened the case yet. If I do without a schematic, then I may be
faced with reassembling it without a fix or leaving it apart for an undetermined
time. I would prefer a sustained effort until resolved so I will wait for a
schematic.

Since the image is perfect and undistorted in any way I would assume generally
that the power supply is not the issue. Only the image brightness is varying on
it's own with no pattern. Seems to be mostly brighter rather than darker as
images go, sometimes the changes are slow 1-3 seconds, others are more rapid.
Almost like a flickering fluorescent lamp going bad or a stream of morse code
modulating the cathode. Feels like a cold solder joint affecting the kinescope
cathode or drive. Schematic would help a lot.

On 30 Mar 2006 04:36:53 -0800, "inty's world" wrote:

have you did any tension verify?
the b+ is correct?
the high tension?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Splork

Yeah, I am kinda lost without a schematic.

Maybe kinda lost anyway ;-|

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 14:22:28 GMT, "Eric H" wrote:

"inty's world" wrote in message
roups.com...
have you did any tension verify?
the b+ is correct?
the high tension?

BUT HE DOESNT HAVE A CIRCUIT TO FIND OUT YHE VOLTAGES AND TEST POINTS DOES
HE?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
inty's world

Calm down.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
inty's world

give the fcc id......
if you want, you can contact me at

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Splork

On 2 Apr 2006 22:56:23 -0700, "inty's world" wrote:

give the fcc id......
if you want, you can contact me at

The FCC ID# is CM811