Don Fletcher

Default Viewsonic 1564 (15") monitor schematic wanted

Can someone tell me where I can get a schematic for a "Viewsonic 1564" 15
inch monitor, or if they could email it to me please. I have loss of
vertical sinc problem, the screen rolls, the schematic would be a big help
to fix the monitor. Please email me

Don

Thanks Tom. I have checked with a scope at the monitor pin 14 end of cable
right through to pin 15 of stk79905c, and can see sync, the monitor is ok
when cold and looses sync as soon as it warms up a little, have checked and
replaced electrolytics along the route too. The stk79905c diagram would help
me find other capacitors associated with the vert part of this IC