Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jack

Default WTD: Omnibook 6100 Eeprom updating disk for LCD.

I changed the LCD to a 15" (used to have 14") on my Omnibook 6100.
Now the LCD does not function and on external display it says that the LCD
is switched off due to a wrong setting in the eeprom and that I have to set
the eeprom with a service software.

Does anyone have a copy of this? I got one copy, but it was for a 6000 model
and it claims a "Wrong platform" error.

Help appreciated.

Jan
Finland