Posted to sci.electronics.repair
fixpc

Default desolder capacitors from motherboard .....

I have deviced method to desolder a capacitor from motherboard much easily
and without burning a single finger by using single hand ( 5 fingers) in
about 10-20 seconds.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ray L. Volts

"Rheilly Phoull" wrote in message

"fixpc" wrote in message
I have deviced method to desolder a capacitor from motherboard much
easily and without burning a single finger by using single hand ( 5
fingers) in about 10-20 seconds.

Well ya gonna tell us genius ?? Or are we supposed to plead for this
breakthrough in an elementary task?

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

I guess if ya have fewer than 5 fingers per hand yer SOL! snicker

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rheilly Phoull

"fixpc" wrote in message
I have deviced method to desolder a capacitor from motherboard much
easily and without burning a single finger by using single hand ( 5
fingers) in about 10-20 seconds.

Well ya gonna tell us genius ?? Or are we supposed to plead for this
breakthrough in an elementary task?

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

I guess if ya have fewer than 5 fingers per hand yer SOL! snicker

Hmmm, I've only got 4!!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

What if I'm all thumbs? Does that make it easier or harder?

Rheilly Phoull wrote:
Ray L. Volts wrote:

I guess if ya have fewer than 5 fingers per hand yer SOL! snicker

Hmmm, I've only got 4!!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I usually use Chipquik for the stubborn ones. Slowly lifting one lead
(use a temp controlled iron though) then the other alternately seems to
work as well.

-A