Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Overhead Projector

My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
service?
Zee

Thank You

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TimPerry

wrote in message
ups.com...
My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
service?
Zee

Thank You

LCD projector or RGB?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert

TimPerry wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
service?
Zee

Thank You

LCD projector or RGB?

I believe the header says 'overhead'; in which case the OP needs a new bulb.

jak

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TimPerry

"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
TimPerry wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
service?
Zee

Thank You

LCD projector or RGB?

I believe the header says 'overhead'; in which case the OP needs a new

bulb.

jak

ah.. i was thinkin of a ceiling mounted video projector.

check to see if you have a 220V lamp running on a 110V outlet

dead power supply board in Computer Projector jeanluc Electronics Repair 1 November 2nd 05 07:39 AM
LCD overhead projector Mistubishi no light Roy and Rosa Electronics Repair 1 September 15th 05 11:02 PM
Electric Projector Screen Control Module Rob Convery UK diy 10 July 21st 05 08:25 AM
DIY Projector Lamp doozer UK diy 40 May 13th 05 02:16 PM
Buhl overhead projector focus adjustments Lenny Electronics Repair 1 October 28th 04 04:02 PM