DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Overhead Projector (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/143548-overhead-projector.html)

[email protected] February 6th 06 01:41 AM

Overhead Projector

My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
service?
Zee

Thank You

TimPerry February 6th 06 03:26 AM

Overhead Projector

wrote in message
ups.com...
My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
service?
Zee

Thank You

LCD projector or RGB?

jakdedert February 6th 06 04:10 AM

Overhead Projector

TimPerry wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
service?
Zee

Thank You

LCD projector or RGB?

I believe the header says 'overhead'; in which case the OP needs a new bulb.

jak

TimPerry February 6th 06 04:48 AM

Overhead Projector

"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
TimPerry wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
service?
Zee

Thank You

LCD projector or RGB?

I believe the header says 'overhead'; in which case the OP needs a new

bulb.

jak

ah.. i was thinkin of a ceiling mounted video projector.

check to see if you have a 220V lamp running on a 110V outlet

Stan February 6th 06 06:10 AM

Overhead Projector

wrote:

}My overhead projector light is dim or I can't see the letters and
}pictures clearly, is it something to do with the light or do I need
}service?

Open the top and see if the bulb's glass is crystal clear or grey-ish;
if it's not clear, replace it. DO NOT touch the bulb with your bare
fingers. Clean the lens and the glass plate. Make sure the bulb's
voltage rating is the same as the power outlet you're plugged into.

Stan.