Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Centronics outdoor antenna motors

has anyone been using these motors? We are getting tired of the high
failure rate of the channel master brand. hoping something else might
be more reliable. We are in an area where we use large antennas
(winegard 7084 for example). Would prefer using the remote models
made by centronics.