Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Johnace

Default Panasonic CT32SX31 Width Problem Now

I posted a problem on this TV about a power problem. I replaced the
pincushion parts but that was mot the problem. I found Pin 29 on the
Jungle IC (IC101)had a 100 ohm to ground killing my SCL and SDA down. I
put in a new IC and that corrected the problem, but now I have a width
for shifting problem. I get about 2 inches from the left ( all black)
and the picture on the right is off the screen. I checked the voltages
and they are normal. I went into the service menu and cannot correct it
there. Almost like a HV cap in the flyback area has changed value. Any
help out there ? Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sky

ave a look here, just scroll through these files. Sky.

http://wa6ati.com/pan-new.html

"Johnace" wrote in message
ups.com...
I posted a problem on this TV about a power problem. I replaced the
pincushion parts but that was mot the problem. I found Pin 29 on the
Jungle IC (IC101)had a 100 ohm to ground killing my SCL and SDA down. I
put in a new IC and that corrected the problem, but now I have a width
for shifting problem. I get about 2 inches from the left ( all black)
and the picture on the right is off the screen. I checked the voltages
and they are normal. I went into the service menu and cannot correct it
there. Almost like a HV cap in the flyback area has changed value. Any
help out there ? Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Johnace

Looked there already and found no solution yet. The parts that are
listed were checked or replaced. Thanks