Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Daniel Kaplan

Default Need to find a motor

I need to find a replacement motot for my cheal DVD player. This
isn't to
save money, but it's become a mission!

The best info I have is a label on it that says:

M.T.C. 5.9V. CW
03-12-17
CCM03-059R1- illegible

The motor is round, barely an inch in diameter

I've Googled my fingers off, but nothing. And since the DVD is made
by ESA,
so no luck there.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to look for small
motors?

Thanks ahead