Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Groovetyme Band

Default Crown D150 and 150a repair

Where might I get 2 crown d150's repaired in the Myrtle Beach,SC area?
I love these amps, and would like to fix them.
The on/off switch doesn't work on one, and the ioc lights stay lite on the
other.
thanks much,
GTB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark

I suggest you ask over on

rec.audio.pro

Mark

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Groovetyme Band

Ok.
thanks
GTB
"Mark" wrote in message
ups.com...
I suggest you ask over on

rec.audio.pro

Mark

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Shoreline Electronics

I'd recommend you have a Crown authorized center do them OR ship them to
Crown and have their own center do them..

http://www.crownaudio.com/support/factserv.htm

Besides the problems you are having , they will typically do any
updates/factory bulletins they may be needed.

They should be able to ship you the proper shipping cartons.

--
Jeff Stielau