DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Crown D150 and 150a repair (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/129718-crown-d150-150a-repair.html)

Groovetyme Band November 16th 05 04:51 PM

Crown D150 and 150a repair

Where might I get 2 crown d150's repaired in the Myrtle Beach,SC area?
I love these amps, and would like to fix them.
The on/off switch doesn't work on one, and the ioc lights stay lite on the
other.
thanks much,
GTB

Mark November 16th 05 08:17 PM

Crown D150 and 150a repair

I suggest you ask over on

rec.audio.pro

Mark

Groovetyme Band November 16th 05 08:59 PM

Crown D150 and 150a repair

Ok.
thanks
GTB
"Mark" wrote in message
ups.com...
I suggest you ask over on

rec.audio.pro

Mark

Shoreline Electronics November 17th 05 01:08 PM

Crown D150 and 150a repair

I'd recommend you have a Crown authorized center do them OR ship them to
Crown and have their own center do them..

http://www.crownaudio.com/support/factserv.htm

Besides the problems you are having , they will typically do any
updates/factory bulletins they may be needed.

They should be able to ship you the proper shipping cartons.

--
Jeff Stielau