Junior Member

Default scopemeter PM 97

My PM 97 scopemeter from Fluke doesn't display any signal. Completly dead. A BUZ 11A is a little warm .
Do anybody know's where I can find a service manual for it?
Thank you.
Franc Zabkar

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:08:33 +0000, Joachim
put finger to keyboard and composed:

My PM 97 scopemeter from Fluke doesn't display any signal. Completly
dead. A BUZ 11A is a little warm .
Do anybody know's where I can find a service manual for it?
Thank you.

If you would like to purchase the manual, the part numbers a
Fluke: 915970
Philips: 4822 872 05349

Contact me via email if you need a scan of a particular area of the
circuit.

-- Franc Zabkar

Junior Member

Hi Franc
Thank you for you answer.

I wrote to Fluke but there was no answer (not yet).
This scopemeter doesn't appear in discontiued models on the fluke page.
I would buy the copmlete manual if it's possible.
Please give me your email address.
My address is
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim

Did you try this web sight?
http://us.fluke.com/usen/support/manuals/default.htm

--
Joachim

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:51:55 GMT, "Jim" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Did you try this web sight?
http://us.fluke.com/usen/support/manuals/default.htm

Fluke Australia say the manual is obsolete. If they'd allow it, I'd be
willing to scan the document and post it on the Net.

In the meantime, people requiring specific information are welcome to
contact me.

"Joachim" wrote in message

My PM 97 scopemeter from Fluke doesn't display any signal. Completly
dead. A BUZ 11A is a little warm .
Do anybody know's where I can find a service manual for it?
Thank you.

--
Joachim

-- Franc Zabkar