Tanya Hall

Default FAQ for this group?

Could somebody please tell me if there's a FAQ for this group?

Thank you.

TH.
Michael Black

Tanya Hall ) writes:
Could somebody please tell me if there's a FAQ for this group?

Thank you.

TH.

http://www.repairfaq.org

Though it's more like multiple books about the repair of electronic
equipment.

"Electronics Now" liked it so much that they made Sam the repair columnist
for the magazine in its final years.

There's also Mark Zenier's guide to the sci.electronics.* hierarchy:
ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/m/mzenier/seguide9706.txt
which isn't technical matters but explains what the various groups
in the hierarchy are for.

Michael