Default Fujitsu Ten factory car CD player Toyota model:31803

Fujitsu Ten factory car single CD player Toyota model:31803 (stamped on
front face),Toyota part # 08600-00929 (out of year:2000 Camry), Fujitsu
Ten part # 122001-23900151.
One day the cd tray mechanism would not recongize the cd being inside
and once manually ejected the load/eject mechanism motor (not the whole
cage/tray) would constantly load & then eject then back again.The cd
insert sensor is not recognizing the cd being inserted,I noticed 3
surface mounted IR diodes on the bottom of the cd tray board and 3 smt
IR photo transistors.

According to my IR remote control detector card IR light was coming
from all 3 IR diodes but it is difficut to insert/isolate this credit
card sized tester to one particular diode,I also tried to use my
Olympus digicam to see the IR LEDs in the dark but becuase of the
layout of the metal CD tray I only detected the front middle one which
I assume is the load detect.

I also took my Fluke model 29 series II DMM and measured all 3 IR
diodes both ways and got different readings so am not sure which one is
bad.Can someone tell me how to test them?,what the part #'s,generic and
other OEM part #'s are for them? as there are no pcb locations and I
could not find any free service manual downloads.
Thanks.

Sidney
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada