CJT

Default 25,000 pcs in our own stock

Jeff wrote:

Electronic Material Industries,Inc..
10061 Riverside Drive Suite 1023
Toluca Lake,California 91602 USA ...

http://www.militarycomponents.com ...

(818)769-1002 & (818)763-9584 corporate office ..
fax (818)769-1084 ..
efax (310)388-1276 ..

..
..

Military & Industrial & Commerial
Electronic Component Spare Parts ..

Capacitors & Resistors & Semiconductors &
Diodes & Transistors & Connectors &
Integrated Circuits & Relays & Fuses &
Circuit Breakers & Switches & Etc...

Please Fax or Email your requirements &
purchase orders & inquires & questions ..

Price are Negotiable - Tell us your target price.

New Surplus Condition - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE...
No Trace to the Mfg - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE...
EMI Certs only - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE...
Parts are subject to prior sales...

$10.00 line order $50.00 min order for domestic orders...
$100.00 min order for international orders...
$35.00 charge for wire-tranfers & bank-transfers...
We accept VISA and Mastercard for payment ...
5% FEE for purchase orders paid by credit cards....

Best Regards / Peace

Richard Maxwell

$50 minimum, $35 charge for wire and bank transfers, 5% for credit
cards?????
you take personal checks????
not much of a deal after the fees tacked on. next will be restock fees and
shipping and handling.

Anybody fool enough to have 25,000 pcs in stock has to have an angle ...