Thom

Default Sylvania TV/VCR Combo Remove VCR

I would like to permenantly remove the VCR portion of this unit. It is
constantly jamming and causing the TV to power off automatically. Is
there a way to remove the VCR portion and still have the TV work? The
TV is great for playing video games on or just watching TV.

Thom

The model is Sylvania SRC2019AC. Even though I have gotten the last
jammed tape out it still thinks the tape is in there. If someone know
how to disable this sensor so that the TV will work please reply.
Thank you

buran

You may deconnect the power supply for the mechanics (12 and 24V, i
think)

I.

Thom

How would I know which ones they are? I am not a repair person and not
sure how to do it. If you could be more specific it would be
appreciated.

Thank you