ap

Default adding a speaker to a cordless phone

Hello,
We have this cordless phone we purchased a while
back and some folks complain that if they talk
for a long amount of time, the handset gets a bit warm
and affects their head, etc.

The phone doesn't have a built-in speaker capability.

I was wondering if I could attach a speakerphone to
this phone and then have the others stay a bit away from
the handset. Is this possible?

Also, is there much emf being emitted from cordless units?

let me know if it's possible...

No, not much emf / rf energy to worry about..... a whole lot less than
a cell phone.
No, not very easy to attach a speaker to your cordless handset.
Maybe you should try a different model or brand of phone that runs
cooler so it won't bother "some folks"..... but don't let them hold it
with their hot hands.
electricitym