URSULADREAD

Default sanyo vertical outout ic

:cry:

hello, i have a 27' sanyo t.v that needs a vertical outout ic but i
have no idea what that is and what that looks like?

Graham

:cry:

hello, i have a 27' sanyo t.v that needs a vertical outout ic but i
have no idea what that is and what that looks like?

I keep getting these stabbing pains in my chest.
I need a heart transplant.

Where do I make the first incision?

Michael A. Terrell

URSULADREAD wrote:

:cry:

hello, i have a 27' sanyo t.v that needs a vertical outout ic but i
have no idea what that is and what that looks like?

We are not mind readers, and no one on the newsgroup has a working
crystal ball. What is the model number or chassis number? To put it
bluntly: Either give us something we can work with, or go bother someone
else.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
sofie

URSULADREAD:
What makes you think that vertical output IC is bad??.... and that it is
the ONLY thing that is bad in that area of the circuitry???. .... and you
"have no idea what that is and what that looks like" Get real here and get
your television to a service shop with a real tech who knows what is going
on.
Technical troubleshooting and testing is required to make the proper
diagnosis and the scant information in your posting leads me to believe that
you really need to TAKE your Sanyo television to a service shop for a proper
and SAFE repair..... it would be better for your television and much SAFER
for you (there are dangerous and lethal voltages inside your television even
when it is disconnected from the AC power)...... or at the very least, get
a repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision with
facts instead of Internet WILD guesses.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"URSULADREAD" wrote in message
eenews.net...
:cry:

hello, i have a 27' sanyo t.v that needs a vertical outout ic but i
have no idea what that is and what that looks like?

Norm De Plume

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
URSULADREAD wrote:

i have a 27' sanyo t.v that needs a vertical outout ic

We are not mind readers, and no one on the newsgroup has a working
crystal ball. What is the model number or chassis number?

Do you mean Sanyo produced more than one model 27-foot TV?

Michael A. Terrell

Norm De Plume wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
URSULADREAD wrote:

i have a 27' sanyo t.v that needs a vertical outout ic

We are not mind readers, and no one on the newsgroup has a working
crystal ball. What is the model number or chassis number?

Do you mean Sanyo produced more than one model 27-foot TV?

Of course! Everyone knows that Sanyo cut their 54' models into four
parts to make their 27' models! Each section needed a different model
number, since each type got a different quarter of the CRT and yokes.
;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Tom MacIntyre

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 01:26:14 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Norm De Plume wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
URSULADREAD wrote:

i have a 27' sanyo t.v that needs a vertical outout ic

We are not mind readers, and no one on the newsgroup has a working
crystal ball. What is the model number or chassis number?

Do you mean Sanyo produced more than one model 27-foot TV?

Of course! Everyone knows that Sanyo cut their 54' models into four
parts to make their 27' models! Each section needed a different model
number, since each type got a different quarter of the CRT and yokes.
;-)

I've seen big-screens used in an array, the opposite of what you
describe. Of course, the model numbers, parts, etc., were all the
same. :-)

Tom
Michael A. Terrell

Tom MacIntyre wrote:

I've seen big-screens used in an array, the opposite of what you
describe. Of course, the model numbers, parts, etc., were all the
same. :-)

Tom

Everyone knows that it's easy to stack identical units. It takes a
real pro to do it the other way. ;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

We are not mind readers, and no one on the newsgroup
has a working crystal ball.

I once dealt with someone at Sanyo parts who apparently did. I told
him I had an old TV and needed a vertical output module, and he asked
if it was part #xxxxxxx. It was. Also Sanyo was the cheapest for
this, Sears the next cheapest.

Tom MacIntyre

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 02:31:47 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

We are not mind readers, and no one on the newsgroup
has a working crystal ball.

I once dealt with someone at Sanyo parts who apparently did. I told
him I had an old TV and needed a vertical output module, and he asked
if it was part #xxxxxxx. It was. Also Sanyo was the cheapest for
this, Sears the next cheapest.

No, he just remembered the most used part. Like in the tube days, it
was a good bet that any color TV that came in could use at least one new
6GH8.

I'm barely old enough for TV tubes (quite familiar with 6L6, KT66,
etc.), but was a 6KD6 an often-used tube also?

Tom
sofie

Tom:
The 6KD6 was a popular and often used Horizontal Output Tube in many
television sets. I still have about a half dozen NIB.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Tom MacIntyre" wrote in message
I'm barely old enough for TV tubes (quite familiar with 6L6, KT66,
etc.), but was a 6KD6 an often-used tube also?

Tom

Tom MacIntyre

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:45:39 -0700, "sofie" wrote:

Tom:
The 6KD6 was a popular and often used Horizontal Output Tube in many
television sets. I still have about a half dozen NIB.

I thought so...thanks Dan. :-)

Tom