Tom MacIntyre

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 02:31:47 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

We are not mind readers, and no one on the newsgroup
has a working crystal ball.

I once dealt with someone at Sanyo parts who apparently did. I told
him I had an old TV and needed a vertical output module, and he asked
if it was part #xxxxxxx. It was. Also Sanyo was the cheapest for
this, Sears the next cheapest.

No, he just remembered the most used part. Like in the tube days, it
was a good bet that any color TV that came in could use at least one new
6GH8.

I'm barely old enough for TV tubes (quite familiar with 6L6, KT66,
etc.), but was a 6KD6 an often-used tube also?

Tom