JUD

Default Sources for small DC motors

I need some sources for small DC motors.

Specifically, I need a 4.8V, permanent magnet, DC motor for a small
appliance. The manufacturer's web site does not offer retail sales, but

I did get the motor specs from their site. Ideally, I would like a
source that provides the original motor and substitutes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

James Sweet

"JUD" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need some sources for small DC motors.

Specifically, I need a 4.8V, permanent magnet, DC motor for a small
appliance. The manufacturer's web site does not offer retail sales, but

I did get the motor specs from their site. Ideally, I would like a
source that provides the original motor and substitutes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

What sort of size are you talking about and how many do you need? Electronic
Goldmine has a fair selection of motors, as do hobby shops.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Sell:
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in smart kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-transmission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunication and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different sizes.
In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partners around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Anny Liu
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949

Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Baoan Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, September 22, 2005 at 8:36:13 PM UTC-7, JUD wrote:
I need some sources for small DC motors.

Specifically, I need a 4.8V, permanent magnet, DC motor for a small
appliance. The manufacturer's web site does not offer retail sales, but

I did get the motor specs from their site. Ideally, I would like a
source that provides the original motor and substitutes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Servo City sells all types of small dc motors:

https://www.servocity.com/html/motor...cessories.html

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, September 22, 2005 at 11:36:13 PM UTC-4, JUD wrote:
I need some sources for small DC motors.

Specifically, I need a 4.8V, permanent magnet, DC motor for a small
appliance. The manufacturer's web site does not offer retail sales, but

I did get the motor specs from their site. Ideally, I would like a
source that provides the original motor and substitutes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

http://www.pittman-motors.com/

A primary source for many OEM manufacturers. And they make fine motors.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:16:36 -0700, Ken Layton wrote:

On Thursday, September 22, 2005 at 8:36:13 PM UTC-7, JUD wrote:
I need some sources for small DC motors.

Specifically, I need a 4.8V, permanent magnet, DC motor for a small
appliance. The manufacturer's web site does not offer retail sales, but

I did get the motor specs from their site. Ideally, I would like a
source that provides the original motor and substitutes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Servo City sells all types of small dc motors:

https://www.servocity.com/html/motor...cessories.html

I had good service from this guy:
http://www.techmax.com/small-electric-motors/index.htm
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

" wrote:

On Thursday, September 22, 2005 at 11:36:13 PM UTC-4, JUD wrote:
I need some sources for small DC motors.

Specifically, I need a 4.8V, permanent magnet, DC motor for a small
appliance. The manufacturer's web site does not offer retail sales, but

I did get the motor specs from their site. Ideally, I would like a
source that provides the original motor and substitutes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

http://www.pittman-motors.com/

A primary source for many OEM manufacturers. And they make fine motors.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

You are all replying to a ten year old thread that was resurrected
by a Google spammer. He is spamming a lot of electronics newsgroups to
sell his garbage. No honest company has to resort to spam.