N. C.

Default Sony STR-V2 Schematic

I am looking for a schematic of a Sony Receiver, model STR-V2.

Tuner section is not working.

Thanks,
Neville

Mark D. Zacharias

"N. C." wrote in message
I am looking for a schematic of a Sony Receiver, model STR-V2.

Tuner section is not working.

Thanks,
Neville

How old is this model?

I find an STR-V200 from 1998.....

Mark Z.

N. C.

Much older, 1979 model, fairly basic variable capacitor type tuner. I
haven't really tried to trace it, thought a schematic would make it much
easier.

Unit was working perfectly until a few weeks ago. Amplifier still works.

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
news

"N. C." wrote in message
I am looking for a schematic of a Sony Receiver, model STR-V2.

Tuner section is not working.

Thanks,
Neville

How old is this model?

I find an STR-V200 from 1998.....

Mark Z.

news.ispnetbilling.com

"N. C." wrote in message
I am looking for a schematic of a Sony Receiver, model STR-V2.

Tuner section is not working.

Thanks,
Neville

I have the schematic on fiche. Simple things to check:

B+ to the tuner starts at the emitter of the 15V regulator, Q601, then it
goes through the function switch to the front end. Try cleaning the function
switch. Do you hear any static in FM mode with the muting turned off?

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center