Leam

Default Sony KV-20XBR, no R audio with signal

Hiya Folks. Have this set on my bench, with no sig (snow) both audio
channels work. With sig, only the L side works.I have changed out the 'X'
and 'U' boards (working on hand spares)with same result. I don't have a
print for this unit. I have read where the SBX-1637-XXX board should be
replaced or re-capped but I can't find one in this unit. Both channels
work in monitor mode. Any ideas? Thanks, Al

That set may be too old for SAP audio, but many of the early SAP
implementations when there was no SAP signal would give sound only out
of the left channel.
You might want to check and see if that model somehow has the SAP
option turned on.

Leam

AHHA!!! That was it! Well, learn something new everyday. Thank you so much
for your help! (Probly have a new bald spot from head scratching).

Cheers, Al