Mike W.

Default Archerkit -Radio shack 277-125 manual?

Found an unfinished project in the closet, an Archerkit 13.8v/5v power
supply. It's 95% assembled, but I want the instructions that tell you how to
place the jumpers to make it 13.8v or 5v, and how to adjust it. I can
probably figure it out, I just don't want to fry any components doing it.
These things were sold by Radio Shack maybe 20-25 years ago, so it's a long
shot.

Mike

James Sweet

"Mike W." wrote in message
Found an unfinished project in the closet, an Archerkit 13.8v/5v power
supply. It's 95% assembled, but I want the instructions that tell you how

place the jumpers to make it 13.8v or 5v, and how to adjust it. I can
probably figure it out, I just don't want to fry any components doing it.
These things were sold by Radio Shack maybe 20-25 years ago, so it's a

long
shot.

Mike

What's it use as the regulator? Should be able to just look up the
datasheet.

Mike W.

Uses a 317T as a regulator. I figured it out, it's alive.

"James Sweet" wrote in message

What's it use as the regulator? Should be able to just look up the
datasheet.

Junior Member

This is a long shot but what did you do,, I found the same one in a closet. need to change it to 13v HELP!! plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike W. View Post