GrahamH

Default Amplifier protector C1237HA

Does anyone have any info on this part UPC1237HA-NEC, or C1237HA ?
I am trying to diagnose a possible fault in the protection circuit of a
NAD320 integrated amplifier but I don't know what to make of this IC. Any
info gratefully recieved!

Graham

Phil Allison

"GrahamH"

Does anyone have any info on this part UPC1237HA-NEC, or C1237HA ?
I am trying to diagnose a possible fault in the protection circuit of a
NAD320 integrated amplifier but I don't know what to make of this IC. Any
info gratefully recieved!

** A pdf data sheet is offered on this page:

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...asheet=2197068

Took me a while to track it down, but.

........... Phil

Winfield Hill

Phil Allison wrote...

"GrahamH"

Does anyone have any info on this part UPC1237HA-NEC, or C1237HA ?
I am trying to diagnose a possible fault in the protection circuit
of a NAD320 integrated amplifier but I don't know what to make of
this IC. Any info gratefully recieved!

** A pdf data sheet is offered on this page:

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...asheet=2197068

Took me a while to track it down, but.

DatasheetArchive got that scan from FreeTradeZone. They then added
a front-page ad and locked the document, so you can't remove the
ad, can't excerpt a page, can't add notes, etc. Pretty low, IMHO.

--
Thanks,
- Win
Phil Allison

"Phil Allison"
"GrahamH"

** A pdf data sheet is offered on this page:

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...asheet=2197068

** Appears to have defect when I try it.

File downloads but will not open.

............ Phil

Just tested the file. Works fine. Direct link
(http://www.datasheetarchive.com/ds.pdf)

Make sure you save the file locally before opening. Also, our pdfs
require adobe acrobat 6.0 or later to load.

Best Regards
DatasheetArchive.com Admin

Bob Shuman

It would not work with Adobe 4.0 or 5.0, but opened fine for me with 6.0. I
think 7.0 is the latest so it should work too.

Bob

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Phil Allison"
"GrahamH"

** A pdf data sheet is offered on this page:

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...asheet=2197068

** Appears to have defect when I try it.

File downloads but will not open.

........... Phil

Our datasheets have come from over 2000 sources over the last 11 years.
We record where we get our files from. This datasheet did not come from
Partminer.

We've had problems in the past with people copying our content. So we
decided to brand and secure our documents. Datasheet4u.com is an
example. Now that we have our name on the front of each document they
dont bother trying to mass download our content anymore.

They target Partminer instead now. As a result Partminer datasheets
start to circulate around all the datasheet sites.

GrahamH

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"GrahamH"

Does anyone have any info on this part UPC1237HA-NEC, or C1237HA ?
I am trying to diagnose a possible fault in the protection circuit of a
NAD320 integrated amplifier but I don't know what to make of this IC. Any
info gratefully recieved!

** A pdf data sheet is offered on this page:

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...asheet=2197068

Took me a while to track it down, but.

.......... Phil

Thanks Phil, just what I needed.

Graham

Franc Zabkar

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 12:22:52 GMT, "GrahamH" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Does anyone have any info on this part UPC1237HA-NEC, or C1237HA ?
I am trying to diagnose a possible fault in the protection circuit of a
NAD320 integrated amplifier but I don't know what to make of this IC. Any
info gratefully recieved!

Graham

Surprisingly, NEC's website has a datasheet:
http://www.necel.com/nesdis/image/IC-1806A.pdf

This Japanese app note has a good application circuit:
http://www.necel.com/nesdis/image/IEP-730A.pdf

-- Franc Zabkar

Phil Allison

"Franc Zabkar"

Surprisingly, NEC's website has a datasheet:
http://www.necel.com/nesdis/image/IC-1806A.pdf

** But is NOT available if you type in either UPC1237H or UPC1237HA.